Dreame Z10 Pro's replaceable dust bag comes with a 4L, which can hold up to 65 days of litter and reduces the number of dust bag replacing frequencies. It improves the elasticity of bags, prevents them from falling off when you handle dirt, dust, and hair particles. Together with the replaceable side brush and filter - it is a perfect set of strong and long-lasting cleaning accessories for your robot vacuum cleaner.
These accessories can be easily removed and replaced without releasing harmful dust on your surroundings!
- Helps absorb dirt, lint, and hair into the dust cup.
- Main brushes can get entangled with hair and strings.
Main Brush Cover:
- Made of high-quality materials, more durable
- Designed to have multiple bends at the air duct gap, which can block and accommodate the hairs
- Made of hard nylon brush
- Designed for anti-twining during cleaning, and easily collects hair and dirt, especially in the corners
Dust Bin Filter:
- Easy to disassemble and replace, convenient for daily maintenance
- Durable and it can effectively filter dust
- 10x bigger than its original size and removes 99.9% of fine dust particles
- Ensures hands-free handling of dirt and debris to prevent contamination
- Comes with a 5pcs dust bag, which is good to use for almost a year
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Color: White
- Model: RSB0
- Net Weight: 13.4g
- Package Dimension: 138 x 134 x 47mm
Dust Bin Filter:
- Model: RHF1
- Net Weight: 48g
- Package Dimensions: 155 x 44 x 33mm
- Model: RDB0
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- Net Weight: 155g
- Dimension: 211 x 102 x 70mm
How to install the Dust Bin Filter:
- Open the robot cover, then press the dust bin clip.
- Open the bin cover, get the dust bin and its filter.
- Gently put the filter in the dust bin and press again the dust bin clip.
- Put the dust bin and filter inside the robot cover.
How to detach the Dust Bin Filter:
- Open the robot cover, then press the dust bin clip to remove the dust bin.
- Empty the bin, pull out the filter on the right side, tap it gently.
- Clean the dust intake, rinse the dust bin, and filter with water until they are clean.
- Thoroughly dry the filter before re-installing.
Note: Rinse the filter with clean water only. Do not use detergent and attempt to clean the filter with a brush or finger.
Disclaimer: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
What's in the Box - Per Solo Accessory:
- Dust Bags (Z10 Pro Unit is not included) x 5pcs
- Dust Bin Filter x 2pcs
After Sales Agreement:
Thirty (30) - Days Limited Warranty.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.