- Origin: Korea
- 1 can only
- Kcal: 730 kcal
How to cook:
- Cut the luncheon meat into smaller pieces and then you can cook it whatever style you want.
- Some prefer to cook it with egg while we love to pan fry it.
- Use butter (not margarine) to pan-fry the luncheon meat.
- Use medium heat and pan-fried the sliced luncheon meat into golden brown color.
- Storage: Please avoid direct sun and store in a cool dry place.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
Expiration Date: April 2024
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.