A ramyun that brings the flavor of the traditional premium dish and beef bone soup.
Highly recommended for non-spicy lovers out there! It has a delicious taste of broth soup through boiling beef bone and meat amidst the mainstream spicy flavor in the market for ramyun.
- Origin: Korea
- Spice Level: 1 out 3
How to cook:
- Boil 550ml (about 3 cups) of water.
- Add noodles and soup base and boil for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add flakes, and serve.
- Add kimchi or radish kimchi according to personal taste.
Caution: The product is very hot after heating. Handle with care to avoid spilling or burning yourself.
- Storage: Please avoid direct sun and store in a cool dry place.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.