Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. Supports 10% formulation for mild exfoliation and with a purified Tasmanian Pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity.
- The Ordinary's formulas are vegan and cruelty-free
- Improves overall skin texture to a fresh and glowing skin
- It has a pKa 3.8 formula that maximizes the effectiveness of the acid and reducing irritation
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the skin and allows the skin to retain moisture level
- Helps to reduce pigmentation and acne scars. Lactic acid encourages the regeneration of cells
- 1Apply once per day, ideally in the evening skincare routine
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance
Note: Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Disclaimer: This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
Package Content: 1x The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% HA 2% 30ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.